Nuffnang

Instagram

 photo facebook_zpsaf07c5eb.png  photo instagram_zpsddafce49.png  photo twitter_zps5f9ade33.png

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Nexcare Acne Patches Review

Acne. Acne are just so irritating!!! People who has acne problems, you'll know how I feel. I had so many friends with acne problems, but I bet I'd the most serious acne problem among them. 

In my case, my pimples are like big ones. First, I'll have a big red bump. Second, the red bump will turn into zits (yellowish, disgusting thingy, so called pus). Third, I'll poke it cz I got no choice, I'll look freaking ugly with those zits and I ain't going out with that! 

I'm a picker. When I was in my teenage, I just can't stand with those bumps, zits! I'll either pick it or poke it! I know it's disgusting, it's not good, but I just can't control myself! I believe most of those people who suffer from acne did that k.

Soon, when I grow up, I start controlling myself, I pick less, but there's still some nights I'll try to poke those acne and squeeze those heads out. Then the next morning, I'll look freaking fugly with red bumps all over my face and worst, scars. So now, I'll warn myself to never pick on my pimples!

Few weeks ago, I did mention on how crazy my pimples are! It's so insane, so luckily I had no school, I won't need to go out so no makeup! I just wait for the pimple to heal itself, but it take ages! and those pimples just grow bigger. One day I need to meet my friend nearby my house for dinner, and the pimple is just so awkwardly lied near my nose there. And one of my friend, she told me to use the Nexcare Acne Patch. She said it's super duper good! And yes! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME! It's a miracle for me!


P.S previously, before my friend recommended me this thing, I did heard before acne patches from those gurus but I never looked into it. Cz I thought it's just a piece of sticker that you used to stick on your acne cz it's so freaking ugly. That's all. I never know it can actually heal your acne in a faster way. I know I sound idiot. lollll

So after my friend recommended me, I straight away went to Watson and buy. I bought the smaller pack one, i can't remember how many patches they got. In one pack, they got two sizes, small and big patches. Btw, the pack I bought is 40% thinner, I had no idea how thick the original one is, cz I never buy it before.

The second time I purchase, I bought the bigger box, with 30 patches, 40% thinner (like the pic above).
However, this time this box only contain small size patches. But I had seen people posting on the normal original ones, they got big and small size patches. I had no idea why. I'll try to find it out soon.



Those patches act as a barrier to prevent yourself from picking your zits, reduce hand contact and infection. It acts like a sponge that absorbs the oily secretion, fluid and pus.

How to use:
1. Cleanse your face, dry your face with a towel. Stick the patch to your pimples before you apply any skin care product. Make sure that your hand and face is dry. Otherwise, it will not stick well.
2. Once the colour changes to white, it means that the oily secretion has been absorbed. Gently peel it off.
3. If wearing makeup, applu the acne patch first.

For me, I'd prefer to use it during the night time. I once use it when I go out. In the end, I ended up looking stupid, a girl with a sticker on her face. Lolll cz it's not completely transparent or skin colour. It's slightly yellow instead.

So during the night, after I cleanse my face, I would stick it onto my acne. After that, I'll apply my skincare products. The next day, when you peel it off, you'll find a yellowish spot on the patch. That's the pus. And then, your zits will be gone. No blood, no pus. Awesome! 

Pickers or I should say anyone suffering from acne should really buy this! Esp those who have big big big pimples like me! Don't pick your pimples as it will leave scars! I'm also saying this to myself! Lollll


I hope you find this post useful :D

23 comments:

  1. the product looks cute <3

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't heard this kind of product before, thanks for sharing the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the follow, I followed back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog x
    paige x
    The Joys Of Being Paige x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice , I have to find this product! I just followed you, hope you can do the same! Thanks
    Kisses

    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very usefull :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. great product...especially to use during the night!
    I follow you on GFC, hope you would follow back!
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I really need that in my life! Thanks for the great review :)
    I would love to stay in touch via bloglovin and gfc! Let me know on my blog lovely <3

    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
  9. never thought this actually exist will def share to my friends thanks for sharing would you like to follow each other via gfc fb and bloglovin? let me know! :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/04/review-on-born-pretty-watch.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those sound really interesting.
    I really like your Blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Jacqueline these sound amazing!!! I get acne too!! It was really bad in high school and is a little bit better now, but oily skin and genetics means I'll have acne for a long time to come. I never heard of these before!! I really want to buy :3 Thanks for the review!!!


    ChocoKittieHK holidays
    xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Custom Made Patches

    ReplyDelete
  13. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. wiza turystyczna do Kanady

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. indiai vízum online

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. indian visa eligibility

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is rare to discover a professional in whom you might have some trust. In the world in the present day, nobody truly cares about showing others the answer in this matter. How blessed I am to have found a really wonderful web site as this. It really is people like you that make a genuine difference nowadays through the strategies they reveal.
    Kanadan turistiviisumi

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is rare to discover a professional in whom you might have some trust. In the world in the present day, nobody truly cares about showing others the answer in this matter. How blessed I am to have found a really wonderful web site as this. It really is people like you that make a genuine difference nowadays through the strategies they reveal.
    Low Foot Beds

    ReplyDelete
  18. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. visit this site

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. ✅ I also have some information related to this Topic on my website
    Real Estate Lease

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! website

    ReplyDelete

Ad