Nuffnang

Instagram

 photo facebook_zpsaf07c5eb.png  photo instagram_zpsddafce49.png  photo twitter_zps5f9ade33.png

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sereni and Shentel & Happy Mama's day :)

Elloooo again peeps :) Today's a double post post. Post post? Whatever...

First post,
Still remember in my last few post I did mentioned about Sereni and Shentel? Well, let me introduce to you more before I get started :)
Sereni and Shentel:

SERENI & SHENTEL WAS FOUNDED BY SERENI LINGGI AND SHENTEL LEE. THE DUO HAVE A DECORATION WITHOUT EXPLANATION APPROACH TO LIFE AND THEIR HAIR ACCESSORIES LINE STEMMED FROM A PASSION FOR DRESSING UP FOR PARTIES, SOIREES, CHAMPAGNE BRUNCHES, SOCIETY BALLS AND TÊTE-À-TÊTE LUNCHES. EACH PIECE IS EXQUISITELY HAND MADE IN BORNEO.
2.jpg
They, are Shereni and Shentel. Sereni Linggi and Shentel Lee. The hair band they are wearing are designed and made by them. That's the simple intro about them. Wanna know more about them and their gorgeous hair bands, click here http://www.sereniandshentel.com/.
The hair band I ordered just arrived last Friday.
The upper one was blue in colour designed and made by S&S. The below one was designed by ME (*winks) made by S&S. :)))

Second post,
It's a Happy Mama's Day post :))))
First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all mama's and esp to my mama :)))
Nothing much about this morning just tonight. Went to Zen (my fav Japanese restaurant) again :)))
Soft shell Crab inside. My fav :) Had two plates of this tonight.
Bla bla bla Udon :)
Fried Salmon Skin :)
Muscles!!!!!!! :)) Absolutely delicious and fresh!!! :)))
Volcano bla bla bla :) NICE!!!
Inari Tuna and I duno wat :)
Brudder
Mama

Blur :((

Zen's food is AWESOME!! I love it!!! Every thing was FRESH! I LOVE IT! ESP soft shell crab. Sibu people you must go there once in your life time or you're going to regret! It's actually not that expensive. It cost about RM 91.20 for me, my mum and my brother tonight :)) Shocking??? :)))

Mama said: Ei you haven't say anything yet today ho?
Me: Hmmmm???? Aiya I'm shy ma...
Mama: you can say it on fb ma...
Me: Aiyoooooo...

Now, I'm going to say it here, and later Fb and twitter again LOL

LOL Mother...
Mother protects and cares us.
They bring us here to this world. 1 big thanks :)
They guide us to walk. 2 big thanks :)
They teach us to talk. 3 big thanks :)
They give us food. 4 big thanks :)
They teach us what's the do's and don't's. 5 big thanks :)
They find us school. 6 big thanks :)
They give us support. 7 big thanks :)
They buy us goods. 8 big thanks :)
They guide us to the right path. 9 big thanks :)
They nag us to make us good. 10 big thanks :)
Mother always nag me throughout the second, the minute, the hour, the day, the week, the year. I don't like it. BUT it's for my good and I'm still learning to accept it :) Trying to have self-control :) Mummy set this and that. This no that no. No here and no there. In the end, I've learned it. :) It's only for my own good :) Her selfish-ness makes my life tougher but I grow stronger. She scolds me when I'm wrong with her lion-ness attitude and voice, roaring at me. I've got her! It's for my own good because she wants me to be better and more perfect :)
A mother's love is unconditional and it can't be compare. WARN: Don't bully me or other kids or my mum and their mum is going to break you into pieces and throw you into the deep blue sea to feed the shark. A kid to a mum is a precious gift from God. Lastly, wish all mamas Happy Mama's Day :)))))





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad