Nuffnang

Instagram

 photo facebook_zpsaf07c5eb.png  photo instagram_zpsddafce49.png  photo twitter_zps5f9ade33.png

Saturday, May 14, 2011

EXAM ?!


Exam period MAN! I'm not in the exam mood :( Had my first subject yesterday. That's Chemistry. Gosh I nearly dozed off at 10 am. The paper starts at 9.30 am. And that paper was so damn terrible. I only got 34/60. Careless! SO SHIT! And I was too sleepy and I can't think! Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just let the 15 marks fly away!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT! And the essay too! OMG!!!!!!!!!! How can this happen?! *slap me Gonna aim for A next time and I hope I can get it.
Today was english paper. Gahhhhh it's hard! HOPELESS :((((

Didn't study again this afternoon. Had 3 hours of tuition just now. Sitting at the back of the class. THE LAST ROW! SO SHIT! Only one advantage. I can do whatever I like behind. Talking, playing and sms-ing :( Finally the three hours tuition ended and I'm now blogging here :)



EXAM PERIOD MAKES ME FEEL SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday whole day study :( That's tomorrow. Gahhhh then night probably tuition again :((( Stressful year :((




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad